Monday, November 20, 2017

Legendary!

WARNING!

Some of the images below are graphic, telling the story, with pictures, of a burn victim.

In the vinyl collecting community, there are many albums considered to have the "worst" covers or content. Today's album is usually in those lists for various reasons, but I would not put it there myself. Yes, it's unusual, but it is what it is because it's necessary and unashamed.

It's one I've wanted for a long time...

It is indeed legendary...

Ladies and germs, I present to you...

Yes, I finally got me a copy of "Happy Again." :) I've posted a Merrill Womach album before (here), but now I have the most famous one of them all, and I'll take you on a little tour of it.

Inside, we have a very informative gatefold, introducing us to Merrill and his ordeals. Let's take a closer look...

As I said, it's pretty graphic at times, but also very interesting. He really took things in stride.

A couple more scenes from the movie. which you can watch below.


And here's the video for "Happy Again" on its own:

Again, not really my style of music necessarily, but there's no denying the power of his voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?