Sunday, November 29, 2015

Image problems

Anyone else having problems uploading pictures to their Blogger...blogs? :p I keep trying, but it stopped working a couple of days ago. Basically, it shows the pictures are ready in the dialogue box, but after that, I can't do anything.

I might try it with another browser on this computer (I'm currently on Firefox), but I have another computer I plan to set up and hopefully it'll work there, even on Firefox. Either way, I have a post all ready to go...

P.S. I did file a report to Google yesterday, sorta. When I got to the part where I can take a screenshot to show them, it wouldn't do that either! Maybe it's a problem at their end and has nothing to do with my setup. *shrug*

1 comment:

  1. Update, Dec. 10, 2017: In going through every post and fixing old picture problems caused by Photobucket and Imageshack greed and desperation, I've also fixed a lot of formatting problems and such. I actually noticed before I started when doing one of my newer posts that Blogger finally works again with Firefox! I absent-mindedly started making my post in Firefox instead of going to Chrome and thought 'wait a minute...it's working again!'

    ReplyDelete

What say you?