Monday, September 10, 2012

Spoiler alert!

Just a note to say that I'm currently adding my collection to Discogs.com. You may see some stuff that will be added in the future, but for the most part...you won't. ;) That's because a lot of my more obscure and/or regional stuff isn't listed. I'll probably add a bit of it to the site, but for the most part, expect stuff in this blog that isn't there yet. Haha.

Ripplin's Discogs.com collection (check out the Releases section to the left)

Feel free to post links to your collections too! We can also add each other to our friends lists at Discogs. :)

3 comments:

  1. P.S. From the ages of 9-12, I was very allergic to dust and mildew. I don't get sick anymore because of it, but I still feel the same annoying symptoms if I'm around it a lot. Adding my partially musty collection to Discogs is really giving me symptoms. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor guy. I gave away a bunch of musty album, I hate it, they make my eyes water and my nose run.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only started the Discogs thing because someone brought it up at a forum where I post and I thought it was a neat idea. (I'd heard of it in the past, but had long forgotten about it) A few of them said they feel bad being around their collections too. :p

      Delete

What say you?