Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hawaiian one man band

That's Ian, not Tan, as it kinda looks. Heh. Interesting design. Not flashy, but gets the point across. The scenery may not be immediately recognizable as Hawaii, though. Wasn't to me, anyway.

More guitars! I dig the "frying pan." :)

Hey, a blurb that actually informs the listener a bit! I've seen plenty that say a lot of nothing. :p

More info on Mr. Lufton at his official site, here. Fun stuff! I can't help but think of SpongeBob SquarePants and Junior Brown when I hear this type of music. :)

1 comment:

  1. There are few other musicians to match it in lyrics or sound. They were pioneers when it came to mixing glam and punk steel, and the lyrics have a great deal to do with the horror movies that are so much a part of their aesthetic.

    Russell Solomon

    ReplyDelete

What say you?